Snow!

We had a massive snow storm. As in, we got 30 inches of snow in 2-3 days. It was crazy. We never get that much snow. In fact, they even canceled school, which also never happens…

So, I decided that we should all go sledding.

It was a great idea, apart from the fact that there was so much snow and Gabe is still so small that he couldn’t break a trail on the hill and I had to do it for him. It was the first thing I’ve been in a sled by myself in a very long time…









It was so much fun. We laughed so hard. Definitely some of the most fun I’ve had in a long time.

Also, Gabe tried to start a snowball fight. Um, I am confident that all 8-year-old boys need to be taken down a peg or two by their moms, so I took care of that. No kid of mine is going think they’re going to win a snowball fight against me…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3