A Quick Trip

Since Gabe was born, Gram (my Grandma) has had a heart attack, two stint surgeries and another emergency trip to the hospital. Basically, she decided to give us a scare! As such, Gabe felt the need to check on her and make sure that all is well. :) Tuesday, Grandpa (my Dad), Gabe and I flew to Seattle. Auntie Katilyn flew up, so she got to meet Gabe for the first time.
I wasn't sure that I was going to get him back from her... :)

We spent the night at my Aunt and Uncle's house, and all of my cousins were excited to get to hold him. I only have a picture of one them with Gabe...
Then yesterday we drove up to see Gram and Gramps, as well as Auntie Peach and Auntie Ginger. I think it's safe to say that they were all smitten!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3