Catching Up On Life…

So much to catch up on...

Gram, Gramps and I finished up Walk Southeast!  Gram actually made it the entire way.  Gramps and I did not...  But we made it far enough to get the shirt and isn't that really what it's all about???

We got the playroom all set up, now that the crib and the chair are gone.  We had a massive empty wall, so naturally the best thing to fill it with is Mariner's posters from when I was a kid.  Gabe loves it!  Actually, so does Josy...

Apparently throwing a sticky alligator at the ceiling and then batting it when it falls down is the best game ever.

The cats have been dealing with fleas.  I think we've gotten it mostly dealt with, but it definitely made the cats not feel well.  I mean, Lucy is willingly snuggling with Josy.  That says a lot about how she bad she feels...

It was a beautiful day, so why not stop at the park on the way home???

Pat and I managed to get away for a night and went to see Hamilton!!

Gabe lost his first tooth.  He was so excited that that probably should have gotten it's own post...  He's been waiting for this moment since he turned 6 and was convinced that all of his teeth were going to suddenly fall out like all of his friends.

I finished my blanket for my new nephew!  I just barely made it too.  I may have cut it a little close on thread, but I finished!

Naturally, Gabe thought he should keep it.  Katilyn said Bryson felt the same way.  I may need to make more blankets...

Lucy never snuggles at mealtime.  Another sign that she did not feel good.

He is in there somewhere.  I'm sure of it!

My office got a new pet!  Unfortunately they did not let me keep him. 

 
If you are ever attacked by a bear, your tongue gets stuck out.  Just FYI.


 
Gabe made an amazing k'next boat, complete with people and a bow.
 

My silly little boys.  They're the best!


 
Gabe's creativity astounds me.  Now he's started making 3D creations out of construction paper and tape. This is a ship, a lifeboat, a cannon, a pirate, a fire, a tent, a treasure chest, a map and a shovel.
 
 
Josy has gotten really helpful in the kitchen.  He's not exactly clean, but he has fun and he's figured out how to cook and not burn himself, so I'll take it.
 

 
Josy, Blanket and Dinosour.  His favorites.
 

Yep.  He's our son.  Sorry about the forehead wrinkled, kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3