String

Poor String. He is loved to pieces…and he’s quite literally going to go to pieces if someone doesn’t stop loving him quite so much…

I’ve done surgery many times. But this time, after staring at him for a while, I decided that I needed to proactively reinforce the entire section. I explained to Gabe that I could either tie another knot or I could spend a lot of time going through every stitch, but it was going to take me a long time. That’s the option that he chose, even though it was rough on him.



Look how thin some of those stitches are…




It took me a week, but I finally got it finished.


And someone was very happy to have String back.


Then this one decided that I needed to take a picture of him with his Blanket too…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3