The Last Few Weeks

Gabe’s teacher sent me this picture that Gabe made at school. I assumed it was a pirate ship, simply because he’s made so many over the years, but apparently this one is a Viking ship.


Our last day of ski lessons was amazing! It was beautiful and warm and Gabe made it up the big hill for the first time!



We had a fire and roasted hot dogs because one of Bella’s friends was home for Spring Break and she brought the boyfriend who is allergic to cats. So we ate outside. It’s possible that it was a little cold still…


He was so proud of finishing his dinosaur puzzle!


Josy put the glasses on me and then told me I was cute.


I have no words for this.


Last weekend, while Gabe was gone, we went up and it was very, very wet. We only made it for the morning because all of our gear was soaked.


Sometimes mornings are hard and you need to snuggle with Blanket.


We got some more Magnatiles and now we have enough to make a war base.


Not dramatic at all…


He was so proud of his outfit! His teachers were very impressed too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3