Day 87: Oops

I forgot to blog last night! Sorry to those of you who check on Gabe first thing in the morning! Apparently I got distracted since Pat flew in last night. Then I remembered as I was headed back to bed after getting up to pump and chose to go to sleep instead...

I don't have much to report on Gabe. They're transitioning him to not using fortification in his breastmilk, which will be nice as we won't end up wasting as much milk after I nurse. Right now they make his full amount of milk for each feeding, and them they throw away the amount that he got from me, since it's already been fortified and can't be reused. With no fortification, they can use a bit of the milk I'd just pumped and not throw anything away, which will be nice.
How cute are baby clothes with animals on the babies behind???

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3