A Quiet Week

We've had a pretty quiet week over here. Last week a friend of Bella's flew over and stayed with us. I had all sorts of fun stuff planned, but the girls were perfectly happy to play in Bella's room. I did get them out for some adventures, just not nearly as many as I'd originally planned.

This week they headed out to camp, leaving Gabe and I at home by ourselves.
We had a pretty quiet week. Today Gabe decided that he only wanted to nap on my chest, so that's what we did forthe  afternoon. It was lovely. :)

This afternoon we picked up the girls and spent the evening listening to tales of how wonderful camp was, watchingthe  camp video and packing up the friend so she can fly home tomorrow. All in all, it was a lovely evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3