Peek-A-Boo

This morning Gabe and I were snuggling in bed and he pulled the sheet over his head, then pulled it down and grinned at me. Apparently they've been practicing peek-a-boo at daycare and he was very proud to show off his new skills!

In other developmental news, he's sitting really well, but he's now figured out how to get back down nicely, rather than falling over or squawking because he got stuck. He's babbling all the time and Pat is convinced that he's saying "Dad." I'm pretty sure he's just dropping a few letters in "dadadadada"...

Last night we had dinner at my cousin's house. They have a hard wood floor, which is really good for scooting. He's getting faster too. At one point I turned my head for a moment and when I looked back, I'd lost him. He'd scooted entirely under my chair at the dinner table. He was also very confused by their dogs. I realized that he hasn't spent any time with dogs, just our cat, and they have a puppy that likes to lick. She managed to get a few good licks in over the course of the evening...

His oxygen mask is still his favorite toy. If you roll just right, it will follow you everywhere!

And just because I need to remember how cute he is when he's sleeping (which he was doing at 8:00, but is now not doing at 10:45...):


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3