Veteran's Day

Since I had the day off for Veteran's Day and Gabe's daycare was closed, he and I decided to do all of the things that we don't normally get to do because I'm not a stay-at-home mom. We started off at Toddler Time.

This was Gabe's first time at Toddler Time and he loved it. There were so many balls to play with, how was he supposed to pick one??? Plus, there were cars, slides and a bouncy house. Does it get better than that???






There really were other kids there too, I just won't post pictures of them...

After lunch with a friend and a nap, we went out to play in the snow.


I made us a snowman...


...and then someone decided to eat it.


Then the neighbor came out to snowblow his driveway. Gabe thought that was so exciting, he might now be more exciting than the garbage man, which is high praise in Gabe's eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3