Catching up on Pictures

I'm still having issues posting pictures from my phone, but I'm on my computer at the moment and can catch up on a few of them.  Bella, Gabe and I all had a dentist appointment.  I didn't take a picture of Bella, since she does this all the time, but between the three of us, we had no cavities!



This was Pat and I on our 23w4 celebration last Sunday.

I was folding laundry and Gabe decided to put his own laundry away.  I did fix it later, but the sweet boy did this without me asking him, so I'll take it.


We've had a bit of snow and he thought it would be fun to go the wrong way off the porch.  He quickly decided that this was not a good plan...

I had to take playdough to school, so the kids decided to make sure it was good before I took it to school.  The verdict is that it makes great snails and therefore was good enough for school.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3