The Cow

When I was in college, my Mom sent me a care package with a giant cow in it. It was huge. But yes was cute and snuggly and I loved him. In fact, I carried him with me when I came back from Oregon and he’s made multiple moves with me. However, he almost met his end when he ended up in the garage and he’s gotten pretty gross and dirty. I almost threw him away, but Pat suggested that we try and save him. So he ended up in the wash and came out so nice and clean that he deserved a new life with a new little buddy. Gabe has lots of stuffed animals, even very large ones, so we decided to give him to Josy. 

He loves him.



Morning snuggle time got way more complicated. Gabe brings Timmy. Josy brings a giant cow.









And then he insisted on going to sleep like this every night.



Silly kid. But I’m glad that he’s happy snuggling with my cow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3