A Relay with Bear, the Exercising Bear

I left for the weekend to run my big relay race. I needed a pillow, so I asked Gabe if I could bring Bear, the Exercising Bear and he agreed, as long as I took pictures. So I did. And he made a lovely pillow and running partner.





After a long ferry ride, we made it to town and started running.



The first half of the team started running and the rest of us got some sleep. Then we met up with our team just as the sun was coming up.



Hanging out at the checkpoint, waiting for our runner.



She made it!



Bear, the Exercising Bear may have eaten all of the snacks.





He also did a great job of cheering as Julia was running her leg.



He may have made a bit stop…



Then we got ready to run my leg.





Then he hung out with Julia while I ran.





It’s a bit blurry, but it’s the only picture I have of me running.



After the race, we stopped for pictures at the top of the pass.



And then we’re to the ferry home.



And it was the most beautiful ferry ride home ever.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3