A Week of Family

It's been an exciting couple of weeks around here. Last week we were on vacation and this week my entire family was here. My brother Nathan and his wife Cassie were here for a wedding and my sister Katilyn came up to visit just for the fun of it. They were all here for Gabe's baptism, which was really nice.

On Monday we were all eating lunch at my parents when my brother Matt showed up. Mom and Nathan knew that he was coming, but the rest of us got to be surprised.

It was a lot of fun to have all of my siblings together again. We aren't all together very often, mostly due to the fact that we live in four different states, so it was good to be together. In fact, on Tuesday, Pat had to work and Cassie was with her family, so it was just the original 6 of us (well, 8 once you add Bella and Gabe). I'm not sure when the last time was that that happened...

Oh, and it the midst of the crazy week, Gabe decided to roll over. It was acomplete accident and really only happened because he was arching his back and flailing wildly, but I saw it happen. (Gram claims that he rolled over twice two days earlier, but I didn't see it, so I'm pretty sure it didn't happen... :) )






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3