Books

About a month ago, Pat told me that he thought we needed to start reading more books to Gabe. Well, that problem has resolved itself. Gabe has suddenly discovered books. He loves them! He'll bring you a book and sit on your lap and help you turn the pages. Or he'll grab the book and pat a chair so that you'll sit down to read it. Just now I've listened to Pat reading him four books and Gabe loves it. I don't think Pat minds either...



Gabe has also figured out walking. He can walk to the other side of the room and he only falls sometimes. He can now walk while carrying something (which was a struggle a few days ago) and he's starting to make it around obstacles. It's very exciting, but I also think it's a little sad. I love the little wiggly bottom when he crawls!

He's also discovered that he likes shoes. For how much time he's always spent taking off his shoes and socks, now he finds his shoes and complains until someone puts them on for him.

I took him to the doctor for his 18 month appt and he's up to 17 pounds! While that seems huge to me, he's kindof a shrimp. That's okay, he's easier to carry around...

In other news, Bella is having a wonderful time with her cousins. I'm not sure she's going to want to come home in a few days...

Here's a few more pictures from the last few days.





I'm not sure that he liked our wet run...

 


 
 


 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3