The Last Few Days...

We had a good 4th of July. It was wet and rainy, which made for a pretty cold parade, but we all survived. We didn't get much candy either, but we didn't have Bella and Gabe was strapped in the carseat so no one threw us any! 


Next year will be different. Gabe was itching to out and run around already so next year he'll be all over the candy!

Then when we got home, Gabe wanted to read a book. So he brought me a book and sat down. I think he missed the part about me needing to actually see the book...


Then the big news of the week is that Bella came home!



He really was happier than the pictures say. She'd also woken him up and he was confused...


Daycare is closed this week, so Gabe's spent the week with Gram. Today she had Bella too so they went to the park. Once again, I think he was happier than he let one...


Gabe has discovered the great outdoors. When I got home today he wanted to play in front yard (which is a complete disaster at the moment...). He picked up rocks and pine cones, picked flowers and couldn't figure out why I wouldn't let him play in the flower beds. I even had to tell him not to touch a bee.




Yesterday Pat was holding Gabe and asked him if he could say "Boo". He didn't say anything, but put his hand in front of his face to play peek-a-boo. I didn't know you could play peek-a-boo with your hand. Or with the lego tiger that you're holding in your other hand...


 

 


 
 


 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3