My Boys

Friday night Gram and Gramps took both kids so that Pat and I could out to dinner, which was lovely.  However, it ended up just being dinner as we couldn't come up with anything else that we could do, given the restrictions of being pregnant, having gestational diabetes and not doing any exercise.  There aren't a lot of options there...

We picked up the kids and by the time we got home, Gabe was late for bed.  Pat got his jammies on while I laid on our bed because apparently a dinner date completely wiped me out.  Anyway, once he was ready for bed, Gabe came in so that I could sing him a song before bed and Pat came with him.  Gabe requested "The new song from church", so we snuggled and sang "On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand."  (It was written in 1834, but sure.  It can be the "new" song from church...)

So Pat and I sang, Gabe snuggled and Baby Brother kicked away and I thought "Yep.  This is a pretty perfect moment with my boys."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3