Preemie Clothes

I sorted through all of the baby clothes this week, trying to located all of the preemie and newborn clothes, as well as putting everything else in piles based on size.  Apparently when I moved all of Gabe's clothes out of his dresser, I moved out the stuff that didn't fit, but not necessarily all of it at the same time.  Technically, he's still wearing a few pairs of 12 month pants and at the rate he's going, he'll still be wearing them when this new baby hits 12 month clothes too...  Even though it doesn't look like we'll be having a preemie, all those clothes are washed and ready to go, just in case.  I know that most pregnant ladies don't worry about making sure they have preemie clothes ready, but with our history, I don't really have a choice.

I did manage to find the outfit that Gabe came home from the hospital in.  It's so tiny!  And it was so big on him.  I know that he's pretty tiny now, but the kid has grown so, so much.



Speaking of Gabe, the other day he tried to convince me that he shouldn't go to school because he was sick.  I asked him what kind of sick and he told me that his heart stopped beeping.  Yep, that sounds serious.

Also this week he was coloring in my office before school and I was looking at stuff on the internet.  I scrolled past an article (with a picture) about Freddy Mercury.  Gabe saw it and asked me to go back to the yellow guy (he was wearing a yellow suit jacket).  I scrolled back to the picture and he asked "Is that the Another One Bites the Dust guy?"  Um, yes.  Yes it is.  Why my son knows that is anyone's guess...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3