Blueberries and the Beach

When I got up this morning, I was surprised to see that it was sunny out. Yesterday we didn’t leave the house, which was really nice after several crazy days in a row, so I wanted to take advantage of today’s sun.

Bella and Grandma Jan already had plans to go blueberry picking, and it was a great day for that. They came home with great pictures and a pile of blueberries that will soon become blueberry muffins. They also brought back a blueberry branch so that Gabe can pick some, although I doubt any of those will end up  in the muffins...

They boys and I decided to go out to the beach  for a picnic. I thought there would be more rock throwing and sand digging. Instead there was a lot of “laying on mom while we eat our picnic” and sleeping. Oh well. They’re only going to snuggle with me for a few short years, so I’m going to milk it for as long as I can...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3