Photo Books

Every year, I make a photo book about the year. Pat thinks I put too many pictures in them and that no one will want to look at them, but I don’t really care. They’re our family photo albums and we’re the only ones who will read them.

Bella loves to look through them and pulled out a couple yesterday to look at. Gabe found her looking at them and tried to join her, but he was distraught about why he wasn’t in some of the books that were from before he was born. He finally brought me the 2015 book and we looked through it together.

Um, going through a photo book with Gabe is hilarious.
G: Why am I sitting on Bella’s shoulder in a monkey suit?
M: Um, that’s not you. That is an actual monkey.
G: But he has a, that thing.
M: A face?



He found a picture of me and Uncle Nathan at Uncle Nathan and Auntie Cassie’s wedding.
G: Why are you marrying with Uncle Nathan?



G: Why is Auntie Laurie sitting on a crab?



M: Look Gabe, this was your first helicopter trip because you were in my tummy.
G: And I was crying because I didn’t like it.


Seriously. This kid..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3