Catching Up

Josy is 6 weeks old already and is definitely no longer a newborn. His face is  round and he’s got a double chin andsome seriously chunky legs. If he’s still growing at the same rate, he’s probably up to 10lbs 14oz today, which is just crazy. I even pulled out the three month clothes yesterday.

I was folding those clothes and I found a pair of overalls that Gabe use to wear. He saw them and asked if he could wear them. I told him they wouldn’t fit, but he could try. Um, he did get them on. I couldn’t snap all the snaps, but I did get the bottom ones snapled. I’m pretty sure that shouldn’t happen when you’re three and a half.... So I decided to put them on Josiah for a comparison. Oh boy...


Simce my baby is no longer a tiny baby, I’d better post all of the pictures of the last few weeks I’ve forgotten to post...























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3