Baseball

While Pat and I were on our trip, the boys stayed with Gram and Gramps and I got pictures like this:



(Yes, that is bear poop for home plate...)

Baseball is suddenly Gabe’s favorite thing. When we got home, the first thing he asked was if we could play baseball and he has asked every day since then. Apparently “I have to play baseball every day to burn up all my energy.”

He’s actually really good too. To be fair, I’m not the best pitcher, so the fact that he’s hitting any balls at all is impressive. However, he’s hitting really well and hitting the ball a long ways too. I’m really impressed! And now he’s convinced that he doesn’t need to play tball because “I play baseball now.”



And this one just likes to eat the extra bat. But Gabe assures me that he’ll teach Josy how to play baseball when he’s a little bigger.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3