Soccer

Last week we decided to go play on the soccer field. It was actually my first tine playing on a soccer field, which is funny considering that my brother Nathan basically lived on the soccer field, but I was definitely not the athletic member of the family... Anyway, the kids thought it was great. Gabe and Bella played soccer and Josy crawled around the nets, going in and out. In Gabe’s words, he was “make suring the net was good.” 












We found some other random stuff to play on also. Both boys were trying to get over the hurdles, which they didn’t have much luck with. And I think we found some football equipment to play on, but I’m not really sure.









Gabe was also convinced we needed to try and find the owner of a sweaty shirt we found. Um, no. We will not be touching that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3