The End of Quarantine

Today is day 14 and Gabe has no symptoms so I think we’re fine and school reopens tomorrow. Part of me is a little sad because it’s been fun hanging out with the boys. However, I’m also very, very tired of playing pirates...

Yesterday we went to the beach to play baseball. (Doesn’t everyone play baseball on the beach???) Unfortunately it started raining a bit as we drove out there and it was pretty close to naptime and someone got sand all over his thumb, so we didn’t last very long. But at least we got out of the house for awhile and we found a lot of treasures!







After naps we played in the backyard for awhile and Josy decided that it would be fun to climb the slide. Um, what? The kid can’t even walk, but he can climb the slide. This one is going to keep me on my toes...





He actually made it all the way to the top. Crazy kid...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3