Catching Up

The last few weeks have been hard. A lot of people that we love have been going through really difficult things. Unexpected deaths. Expected deaths. Multiple friends with difficult diagnosis. Marriage crisis. Health emergencies that may or may not be serious. Mental health struggles. It’s been a lot of really hard things. 

So I haven’t had the energy for blogging. But life goes on in the middle of the hard. And now I have a lot of life to catch up on.

A friend send me this. It’s the best picture I’ve had off the three of them in a long time.



Josy loves being a preschooler!



Potty training is fun. But I think he’s finally gotten it down.



He’s made friends with the chef at work and now he stops by every day for snacks.



It was sunny so we decided to have a picnic after church. Um, it was sunny. But it was also very windy and cold. We didn’t last long.



He loves his kitties. He may not always remember to be gentle, but he tries.



We decided to pull out the fire pit. Eventually the entire collection of neighborhood kids ended up over for s’mores, but that’s what a fire pit is for, right?







I can’t explain this picture. I asked what he was doing and he said “workin’.”



I think they forgot what sun was.





Josy insists on going to my office every day before school and one of my coworkers made him tea.



We went for a very cold run.





We’ve spent a lot of time at the baseball field so Gabe can practice batting. He’s so ready got baseball to start!





And when no one is around to pitch, he came up with his own homemade tee.



Someone decided to sleep with all of his snuggly guys.



He’s reading his passport. A boy after my own heart!



Gabe now sleeps in a tent in his room that is full of stuffed animals. One morning, I went in to get him up and found this.



This kid is going to be the death of me.



More snacks from work.



A coffee date while Gabe was gone.



He stole my chair!



They were so cute that I had to get a picture.



I can’t handle how cute he is sometimes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3