Gabe’s 3G Weekend

A couple of months ago, plane tickets were super cheap, so Gram started plotting a special weekend away with Gabe. They decided it would be a 3G weekend: Gram, Gramps and Gabe. 

Gabe didn’t find out about this until a week before the trip, which was probably a good idea. He was ridiculously excited, so I can’t imagine having to deal with him being that excited for longer than I did…

He was so excited, in fact, that when I walked into his room to wake him up super early, he was sleeping outside of his tent and he instantly stood up and got dressed. Then we picked up Gram and Gramps and I took him to the airport and he grabbed his suitcase and headed into the airport without giving me a hug and a smooch!





He and Gram managed to get upgraded to first class (sorry Gramps!).











They got to drive up and see Great Gram and a bunch of his great aunts and uncles.







The next day they went to a Mariners game…


…and picked some flowers. I think that ice cream may have been involved as well.



The last day they went to the airplane museum and Gabe learned all about WWI and later told me all sorts of interesting facts about trench warfare. He also got to walk through Air Force One and sit in a bunch of fighter jets.







Then he and Gram flew home. And when he got home, he talked non stop for at least an hour, telling me all about his adventures because he had so much fun.



I think this 3G weekend was a success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3