I've thought of a few things since I posted that last random update. He loves to clap. He's very proud of himself for clapping and everytime he does something fun, like waving or listening, he has to clap for himself. He's also started smacking his belly like he's playing the drums. It's more fun when he's not wearing a shirt, but he can play the drums even with a shirt on. ------------------------- He has a favorite color. I know that sounds ridiculous and I never would believe that a baby could have a favorite color if I hadn't seen it myself. Gabe likes red. He has a giraffe with neck pieces that are different colors. He knocks over the giraffe just so he can get the red piece. He sticks it in his mouth and carries it around the house. He doesn't care about the blue, green or purple one, just the red one. ------------------------------ He loves putting things on his head. He doesn't care what it is. Clothes, toys, bibs, Bella's ski helmet, you...
Comments
Post a Comment