Sounds from my House…

Life at our house, in a nutshell:

G: There’s a hole in my jacket. I’m pretty sure I got shot. I’m super proud of myself for not dying.
M: That’s a burn from a campfire ember. Not a bullet wound.

J: Mommy, we need to go in bacation.
M: That would be fun. But we don’t have our stuff ready to go on vacation.
J: We go get our stuff weady. Den we go in bacation. We have to. We have to go wight now!

G: Do you know anyone that has $300?
M: Most people have $300.
G: And they’re not rich???

While playing pirates with Gabe…
J: The pirates are going to die me! (Kill me) They’re going to take their sword out a der pockets and sword me on da foor! 

J: My wunch (lunch) is too heavy. Me can’t cawy (carry) it. We need to go home and take out some of my wunch.

Josy was making a very obnoxious noise in the car.
M: Josy! Stop. What are you doing? It’s very loud.
J (matter of factly): Me making woud (loud) noise in da car.

I was singing along to a song on the radio. The song ended, the dj said something and another song started just as we pulled in where we were going. However, I was still singing the song when I got Josy out of his  car seat.
J: Mommy stop singing! The wady (lady) alweady talked.

And tonight Gabe was drinking water out of a lemon. Because why not?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3