I just found this…

I was messaging a friend that I haven’t talked to in awhile and this conversation was the last thing I’d sent her. I have no idea if I ever posted it here, but I definitely don’t want to lose it, so I’m posting it again.

This was from about a year ago, so Gabe was 5. 

G: Mom, what about the guy who had a dream and three days later he died?
M: What?
G: He got thrown in a well and sold and he had a really colorful coat.
M: You mean Joseph?
G: Yeah. And then he was in jail and a guy had a dream and three days later he was set free and another guy had a dream and three days later he died and then the king also had a dream.
M: Yes
G: So what was the lie?
M: The lie that his brothers told their dad?
G: No, the lie that he went to jail for.
M: Oh. Well, there was a lady who said he did something that he didn’t do.
G: But what did she say he did??
M: That’s grown up stuff. Suffice it to say that she said he did something that he didn’t really do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3