Other Random Pictures

Some random pictures from our time here that I’ve managed to forget to post…

We hung out with a couple of my cousins and all of their kids. They had a pogo stick, which Josy thought was great.



He also convinced one of my cousin’s kids to walk him to the park on stilts.



I got to see my friend Crystal, who also married my uncle. So now we’re family, but I’m not quite sure how as she’s not my aunt. It’s kindof confusing, but it was good to see her again!



We went to a paint-your-own-pottery place. Gabe loved it!!















We’ll see what they look like after they’re fired.

This was in the bathroom at church. It seemed like a fitting way to start the new year.



There was a crazy storm on New Year’s Day. Piles of rain, a rainbow and then thunder and lightning.



We took a walk down the wash today. Josy didn’t want to do it because “der a ugwy twee”, but I made him anyway. Gabe found a baseball, which he was super excited about, and Josy found some balloons. He was pretty sure they belonged to someone else, so we agreed to keep them safe and sound in the garbage can.







Also, Mom and I got pedicures. As much as I love pedicures, the few moments when they’re scrubbing off calluses is terrible! I’m always glad that I don’t reflexively kick the lady on accident…





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3