My Silly Boys

We’ve had the extra kids just about every day for the last three weeks. It’s been fine, it just means that life is a little crazier than normal. Last Sunday evening they headed home because they had an appt, so they spent the night there. That meant that Monday morning I just had these two to get ready to go. Since it was spring break, we had a slow morning, involving lots of snuggles. Also, Gabe decided it would be the perfect time to start begging for a puppy. Sure. Our life doesn’t have enough chaos, why not add a puppy to the mix??? (Spoiler alert: no. We are not doing that right now.)

G: Mom, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
M: Enough reallys
G: Want a dog









Josy has also gotten really into running. They race around the house or he runs down the hall yelling “I’m a runner!!”



Josy has also started telling jokes.

J: What did the scarf say to the egg? You cwack me!

J: What did the scarf say to the water bottle? You sip me!

J: What did da fog day to the Gabey? Wibbettt wibbettt!

E: I’m bored.
J: Hi Bored. I’m hungry.

He also has strong opinions about our cats:

J: Wucy is my favwite cat.
M: Oh. What about Freddy?
J (scowling): Feddy is not my favwite cat.”

Josy saw me cooking dinner and insisted that he help me. He even got out all of the pans so he could pitch the best one. So I poured in a little bit of cauliflower in his pan and let him cook it himself. He did great. He stirred it constantly, then would the lid on it to “give it a west”, then go back to stirring. He only touched the pan before it was hot and he only licked the spoon twice. Daddy declared that it was the best cauliflower rice he’d ever eaten.





In other news, having the extra kids around means that sleeping is a little bit complicated. Gabe has been sleeping on Josy’s floor, but now he’s decided to sleep in a laundry basket. Now Josy is jealous and is trying to convince me that he should sleep in a laundry basket too…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3