Catching Up

Gabe made his own April Fool’s joke. He asked everyone if they wanted a brownie and then he handed them this.


Oh Lucy. Such a pretty cat.



This kid plopped into the chair in my office and announced “Tell me your work questions!” I asked him what the right number was for the project I’m working on and he informed me that “The number is one. Tell me your other work question.” He had a very definitive answer for that one too. 

Apparently Josy will be answering all of my work calls from here on out.


He picked his own outfit.


The glasses complete the look.


This is the definition of boys…



I have no idea how sleeping like this is comfortable…


We went on a walk and he found a cool stick. So naturally he had to bring it home…



This picture just cracks me up. He looks like he’s showing up to the office on a Monday morning after a long weekend…



The weather was amazing, so we picked up the extra kids and went to the park.



It was superhero day at school. However rather than wearing his favorite Spiderman outfit, he insisted on being a fireman. He wore it all day, which gave me flashbacks to Gabe’s pirate days.



Family froyo date! They had Bob Ross playing on the screen and Gabe was enthralled.


He was so enthralled that he didn’t finish his yogurt. Josy was happy to help him out.


He’s finally big enough to shoot a nerf gun by himself!


I was getting ready for church and walked out of the bathroom to find a very wiggly bump on the floor that I tripped over multiple times…


I love that my family loves tea so much. The fact that the boys ask for tea, including Turkish tea, is the best!


And a few random conversations with the boys…

Gabe just fell down and smacked his knee. As I was comforting him, he said “at least it’s my bad knee.” You’re 7. How do you have a bad knee???

J: I want a magic watch.
M: What’s a magic watch?
J: It’s a magic watch that turns into a red squishy guy and then turns into a dinosaur.
M: Wow. That is a magic watch.
J: Can we get a magic watch?
M: I don’t know where to get a magic watch.
J: It’s at the Magic Watch Store.
M: Where is the Magic Watch Store?
J: It’s way far away, next to Rose’s house.
M: Well, I don’t know where Rose’s house is.
J: It’s next to the Magic Watch Store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3