An Evening Hike…and Bears

While we still had piles of people here, we decided to hike out to the waterfall. Hiking with little kids involves a lot of climbing on rocks, jumping out and scaring people and absolutely no risk of bears… Also, my phone case was scratched and any picture I took was blurry, so I ended up using the front camera a lot or just not taking pictures…







Since the salmon are running, we decided to try and see a bear, which involved telling the kids to be very, very quiet, which only sort of worked. However, we did see a mama bear grab a fish to feed to her babies. Since my case was scratched I didn’t even try and take a picture, I screen shot these from the video my friend took, but this was easily the coolest bear experience I’ve ever had. We were in the bridge and she was chasing the fish right below us.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3