Flood Aftermath

I’ve been planning to take the boys to play on the trail that Matt and I used to play in all summer, but it just hasn’t happened. It doesn’t help that every time I suggest it, Gabe informs me that he’d rather go to the park and play ball… Anyway, I finally made it happen. However, this trail absolutely got flooded a couple of weeks ago and the trail was a mess. And certain little boys would have had a more pleasant trip if they’d listened to their mama when she told them to wear boots…






Gramps met us part way down the trail and then we walked around a pond, which was in much better shape. It was a little further away from the river, which helped.


Unfortunately, it was a little hard on Josy…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3