The Last Week

Saturday morning was a beautiful sunny day. The perfect day to run a half marathon. So I did. I didn’t run as fast as I wanted to, but it was crazy hot and I still finished!


Then it was hot enough to pull out the pool. Gabe blew up one side all by himself.


Sunday afternoon we went fishing.



Josy pitched his own outfit for church and wore it Ash day. Classy kid on the boat ever.


Gabe was so tired that he actually fell asleep in my arms. He hasn’t done that in a very long time.


Silly boys on a morning snuggle.








It was National Night Out, and Josy got to hang it with all of the rescue vehicles.



Gabe missed half of it because he had a soccer game.


Josy got to go out on the boat with Gramps and our friends with the boat. Gramps sent me this.


They opened up the mustaches. Silly boys. When I woke Gabe up this morning the first thing it said was that his mustache had fallen off.


Josy spent the week helping me set up my new chair.


Tonight we all had dinner and then went to froyo!


It’s been a fun week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3