Berry Picking

Working from home with two little boys is complicated. I’m just going to leave that there. However, on Friday we decided to take a little break and do some exploring.

Also, Gabe was very, very tired from camp…



Our first stop was salmonberries. I don’t know if we missed them or if this was a bad salmonberry year, but we could hardly find any and we were in the same place where we found piles last year.



Then we had a slight incident where someone was told to stop messing about, but he continued to and ended up dropping the whole bowl. It was rough, but I think we learned a good lesson.


That is literally all we came home with.


Our last spot to stop at was right across from a trail I’d never climbed. I asked the boys if they wanted to go explore and Josy chanted “Trail!” and Gabe yelled “No!” So that was fun. I’ve never had Gabe be too tired to explore before… But he eventually caved and we had fun exploring a short little trail to the beach.




G: I’m teaching him to climb! Just avoid hokey pokeys and avoid getting a concussion.


Josy had way more fun than he let on. He just funny about pictures sometimes.


He loved the boardwalk though.


And then we went home and I kept working and they crashed on the couch for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3