More Halloween Fun

Somehow I managed to not post all of our Halloween pictures, so here are some of the fun things that we did outside of trick-or-treating…

First, we carved pumpkins. Now, I’m really good at smiley face pumpkins. They are cute and I can do those. But somehow my boys have decided to stretch so off my artistic skills, as one wanted a baseball pumpkin and the other wanted a t-rex. Um, neither of those are cute little faces… But google is really helpful and we made it work.

But just we had to buy the pumpkins and we almost lost Gabe in the pumpkin bin…






Gabe actually did all the carving himself. I drew the pattern on for him and he did your rest. I was really proud of him.





We went to the trunk or treat event at the church. We had a slight wardrobe issue, so Josy couldn’t wear his firefighter costume, but he handled it really well and was happy to be an astronaut again.


After we finished trick or treating, I let the boys eat a bunch of candy. Josy was particularly fascinated by a pez dispenser.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3