A Car Wash

Spring is finally here and it feels so good!! I mean, it still freezes overnight, which makes for sound very cold morning runs, but then it’s warm during the day. In fact, it was so warm, that Gabe wanted to run in the sprinkler. Pat had screwed the sprayer on so tight that I couldn’t get it off, which was the only reason he didn’t… Instead he decided to wash the car.






I’m not going to say that the quality of the car wash was the best, but I will not complain about a kid wanting to wash my car. Yesterday there was a sports team doing a car wash fundraiser and I was going to take the car in, but Gabe was proud of his washing job, so we didn’t. I think my car is going to look like this for a while…

Then we got dinner at the food trucks and headed home for a fire and s’mores.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3