Catching Up

We’re headed off on an adventure, so I need to get caught up on the last few weeks before we do that…

My little helper was super excited to help me and to use his kid-sized wheelbarrow.


He needed to be a spy, apparently.


Josy got to go to his first week of camp. He had a while well of playing in the woods and thought it was wonderful.


There was a lot of ball tours month.


This is the life!


We went to Pat’s work picnic and the boots got to help fly a kite.


Josy won a light bright, which he loved! This is a knife he came up with all by himself.


I think we wore him out…


We took a bike ride and found a pond. Naturally the boys had to see how many rocks they could throw.



Blanket came straight out of the dryer, so he had to have a snuggle.


Sometimes tball is rough.



It took me awhile, but I found the glacier!


Gabe made this really cool picture of the Eiffel tower on a napkin in my office and it was so cool that I didn’t want to throw it away. But then apparently water got dropped on it, so now it looks like it’s the Eiffel Tower in the mode of World War II…


Gabe went to Lego Robatics camp.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3