Catching Up

We've had a bit of a crazy week over here and it's only Thursday morning!

On Monday I dropped Gabe off at daycare for the first time. I'm not going back officially until school starts, but I went in for a couple of hours on Monday and dropped Gabe off for an hour and a half. It was pretty strange to leave him, but he did great. I survived as well, even doing better than I thought I would. Maybe I react to this all differently because I spent three months leaving him in the hospital already? 

Tuesday we went fishing. Bella, Dad and I each got one.
Plus, Bella will always be able to say that she got a fish bigger than her brother!
 
Yesterday I was supposed to go have a minor procedure done on my foot, which I wasn't particularly excited about. Gabe must have sensed my anxiety because he was cranky all day, not wanting to eat or sleep. The doctor decided not to cut my foot open, which is great, and my  mom decided to keep the kids for an extra hour anyway so that I could have some time to myself. I'm sure she wanted me to read a book or something, but instead I cleaned the entire house and I feel so much better about life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3