Pat's Birthday

We had a pretty low key day on Friday. We don't have cable, so we haven't been able to watch any of the Olympics, so the kids and I went over to my parents to catch up on an entire weeks worth of Olympics. When you fast forward the commercials and the sports you don't care about, you can watch a lot in one day! :)

After getting through three evenings worth of Olympics, I left the kids with Gram and went home to get dressed up. Then Pat and I had a lovely dinner out just the two of us! It was wonderful! I didn't take any pictures though, because apparently I only take pictures of the kids anymore... (As a side note, this is a pretty small town. It was a very small restaurant, yet we ran into one of my old co-workers, one of the my doctors, my 7th grade language arts teacher and a lady that reminded me of my boss' wife, who it turns out is a good friend of hers...)

After dinner we picked up the kids and went home to open presents and head to bed. All in all, it was a lovely day and it was fun to get to spoil my wonderful husband.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3