Curtains

A year and a half ago Bella and I went on a girls trip to Portland. We stayed with my college girlfriends and had all sorts of fun things planned. Unfortunately, two days before we left she got crazy sick. I figured she'd get over it pretty quickly so we went anyway. Instead she got sicker. You know that your 8-year-old is sick when you tell her to go to bed and she gets up and walks straight to bed without saying anything. Then you put her to bed, walk out the door, pick up the hairbrush that she left in the bathroom, walk back in the bedroom and she's already asleep. It definitely wasn't the fun girls trip that we'd planned, but we had a good time in spite of her being sick. Anyway, we went to a cute fabric store and bought a bunch of fabric so that I could make Christmas stockings for family. I also bought fabric to make curtains for her room. Then life happened and the curtains didn't. I've been feeling bad since I've been doing lots of projects for Gabe and not as many for her, so this weekend I finally finished them! They're not up, but at least they have been sewed! It's only taken me a year and a half... :)

In other news, Gabe is wearing 6-month-old pjs today. My baby is getting so big! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3