Cousins

Gabe and I are in Arizona. My sister had a baby last week, so we had to come down and visit. :)

We flew down on Friday and Gabe did so much better on the plane. He laughed and played and flirted with the ladies next to us on the plane. He actually glared every time the one lady turned to talk to her boyfriend...

We were met in Phoenix by my parents. They haven't been around for a month but Gabe grinned when he saw them. I think that made their day. Or week... :)

We've spent the last two days hanging out with my new nephew, who is pretty adorable. Gabe wasn't quite sure what to do with him though. He's used to being the littlest one in the room, so seeing someone smaller is a bit confusing... We went on a walk through the wash and Gabe got to go in the pool. 

Today we spent the afternoon with a couple of my cousins and their kids. Gabe and Bryson were very popular! Remy didn't want us to leave!

And to top it all of, Gabe was so exhausted by the last couple of days that he slept for 12.5 hours last night! Let's hope that lasts!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3