An Ordinary Saturday

This morning Bella and I were working on things in the kitchen when I realized that I hadn't heard Gabe in a while. I stuck my head in the living room and didn't see him. I did, however, see Max sitting on the top of the couch looking behind it. When I looked behind the couch, I saw this:

Apparently Max isn't the only one who likes looking out that window... My Dad just happened to come over right. It looks like we have a new welcoming committee.

It was a beautiful day, so Gram and I walked to the park with the kids. Gabe had never actually played at a park, so we figured it was about time.

He liked the swing.


He wasn't quite sure what to do with the slide. Luckily he had a big sister to help him.


 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3