My Kids

My kids are pretty funny. One of them is a little crazy man. He's getting faster and more determined to explore the world. This morning while I was getting ready for work, he managed to spill my coffee all the way down his front. I also had to pull cat food out of his mouth. (To be fair, I was watching him and he stopped before he got to the cat food so I thought he was safe. Nope. He found a runaway piece that I had to rescue out of his mouth...) 

The other one put together a report card and a report file for Gabe this evening. It includes all of the things he eats and plays with, as well as his grades. It's hilarious! She even put a list of sponsors in the back.

There was also some definite brother/sister bonding this evening. It was pretty sweet.


 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3