A Promise

Last year, I told God that if He saved Gabe's life, I would tell Gabe's story. Well, when you make a promise like that to God and He keeps up his end of the bargain, you definitely need to follow through. 

Every year the church brings up a special speaker for the weekend sometime in February or March. As part of that weekend, different members of the congregation share their testimonies. This year, I will be sharing Gabe's story at 6:30 on Friday night at Chapel. If you are in town, you are welcome to come.

Friday night, all of us that are sharing got together to go through what we're going to say. I've been thinking about what to say for a long time, but this was the first time that I'd gone through all of it in front of anyone except for Pat. It was good. Since the whole story is pretty emotional for me, I did a lot of crying, but it was really good. It was good to finally share the whole story in one piece.

I'm really glad that I'll have the chance to share on Friday night too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3