A Rough Week

It's been a rough week around here. I managed to come back from the race with a cold. I've been holding it off for two weeks and I may have avoided it entirely if I'd slept for more than two hours on Friday night.... Oh well. I made it through the race, which was my only goal.

Unfortunately, since I came back with a cold, cleaning the house has not been high on my priority or energy list. So my living room is a disaster. Pat was off work last week, so he spent the week redoing our bathroom. He isn't finished yet, so I have a toilet and a vanity in my bedroom and our bathroom is completely useless. Also, I stayed home sick two days this week, which meant laying on the couch, where I got strange flashbacks to being on bedrest. And we have a mouse that is currently evading all of Pat's traps.

So I was sick in a disaster of a house, having bedrest flashbacks listening to a way-too-gutsy mouse run around my house. It was fun...

But I'm feeling better now and it's Friday night so hopefully we can do something about the state of this house this weekend.

I do have a few pictures for the week...

Someone needed duct tape on his foot, just like Mommy!

Pat was at youth group, so the three of us were playing on my phone.

Apparently the floor needed swept, so Gabe got the broom.


This just makes me happy. He found King Jack and the Dragon (which we haven't read in awhile), found the page with the dragons, said "Roar!!!" and laid down on the floor to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3