Gabe Updates

I was driving home and a little voice suddenly said from the back seat "Dey do" (there you go) and a little hand was reaching out over the edge of the carseat. He was handing me something imaginary that he wanted me to take. I touched his hand and said thank you. Then we started the whole game all over again, until I told him that I was driving. He did not understand why that meant I had to stop playing...

He is a little parrot! Everything we say or do, he repeats. I had a cold last week and everytime I would blow my nose, he would try and blow his nose too. He even started fake coughing. His vocabulary is exploding! He repeats everything and surprises me all the time with the words that he can say. He really likes "Flowrs" or "Flau Flau" (flowers), "maoma" (water-no idea where that came from...), "cow" (who says "mu"), "ca" (car), "tuck" (truck), "book", and "ball". He says a lot more too, but I can't think of what they are right now... Oh, and he used to say "Aumn" with his mouth open and his eyes huge and it was adorable! Now he says "bite", which is probably good developmentally, but I really liked the "Aumn"...

This morning he decided that he wanted to be wrapped up like a burrito with his blanket. I wrapped him all up and then he insisted on snuggling on my lap (which I didn't mind at all! 


Every time the blanket fell off, he made me put it back around him.

As we snuggled, I realized that he looked just like another picture I had from when he was 3.5 months old.


And a couple more cute pictures for you:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3