The Last Two Weeks

It's been a crazy couple of weeks up here. Jason's death has been pretty hard on all of us. Last week Gabe and I went up to see Teresa for the funeral. It was a lovely service and it made me wish that I'd known Jason better. We got to spend a little time with Teresa, but she also had a lot going on. 

We did get to have lunch with Uncle Tim, which was fun.


In other news, Gabe is a little parrot. He repeats everything. It's adorable! He's also started saying Mommy. It actually sounds more like Marmee and he says it like "MommyMommyMommyMommyMommyMommy", but it's absolutely adorable! I've waited a long time to hear someone call me Mommy and I love it! He's also started saying "Bewa" today. Bella is on cloud nine! She's convinced that it's his new favorite word.

Gabe insists on carrying his own lunchbox to school.

(As a side note, I posted this on facebook and a friend asked me how much fruit I packed him...)

Gabe and I went on a run tonight and we picked a different route. Um, do you know how many people have slides in their yards??? I do, because every time we passed one, he pointed and yelled "Weee, Weee!" (As in, when you go down the slide, you yell "weeeeeee!")

And just because it's cute...

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3