2

My baby is 2. How is that even possible? How can it possibly be two years since we were sitting in the hospital looking at our tiny little baby wondering how a baby can be that small. Two years since he grabbed my finger for the very first time.


Yesterday morning I was awake at 7 and I realized that we were in the half hour window where we didn't know if he was going to live or die. As soon as he was born they handed him to the nicu so fast that the doctor didn't even have a chance to verify that he was a boy. And then we waited. And just like last year, I was awake thinking about that half hour. That half hour that could have easily gone the other way.

And now we have a happy healthy two year old little boy. And he makes me so happy.



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3