Crazy Week

I know that life can get pretty crazy around Christmas, but so far we've been doing pretty good...until this week. This week has been chaos.

Sunday Pat and I had a Christmas party. Monday Bella had a dentist appointment and a band concert. Tuesday Pat had a youth group Christmas party. Wednesday both Bella and I had separate Christmas parties. And yesterday we spent the evening at Gram and Gramps's house for the first time since Gram got her knee replaced. I think there's a reason that we're all tired and a bit cranky. I'm hoping for a very quiet evening tonight so we can make it through this weekend which will involve Christmas tree hunting, another Christmas party, a piano recital and Gabe's birthday.

This may explain why this morning Gabe just wanted "bito" (wrapped up in his blanket like a burrito) and "song".



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Car Wash

A Very Cold Day

Utah/California: Day 3